Air-Rite Solar has a strong presence on the Sunshine Coast specialising in the design and installation of Grid Interactive Solar Systems, Commercial and Domestic Air-Conditioning, with quality of installation finish and ongoing service back up high on our list of priorities. With seven qualified technicians, operating in specially equipped service vehicles, Air-Rite provide a 24hr Emergency Breakdown Service for all commercial refrigeration requirements as well as both domestic and commercial air conditioning issues.
Air-Rite quite deliberately promotes a well-organised, safe but informal working environment which encourages input from field staff. We believe that stability is the key to the Company’s ongoing success and as such, consciously strive to create a ‘team’ environment. It is our belief that by creating an inclusive and harmonious work environment staff turnover can be reduced thereby providing a solid base for this ongoing stability. Air-Rite has a policy of continual in-house training to ensure staff are kept up to date with latest industry developments.
Our company mission statement encompasses the following core principles.
- To employ sound mechanical design principles.
- To use high quality installation materials.
- To ensure the highest standards of workmanship are maintained.
- To provide adequate training of staff to meet with the above expectation.
- To provide ongoing technical training for service staff.
- To ensure that all staff have a safe working environment.
- To ensure that staff are adequately resourced to carry out their work in an efficient and timely manner.
- To maintain good communication with clients.
- To be honest and ethical in our dealings.
- To provide a value for money service.
Air-Rite hold the following licenses and memberships
- QBSA lic no 705165 in “Refrigeration, air-conditioning & mechanical service including unlimited design”. (Mandatory requirement).
- Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC refrigerant trading authorisation No. AU00010 (Mandatory requirement).
- Electrical Contractors licence no. 12991
- Member HIA since 2001
- Standards Australia subscribing member. Air-Rite (Aust) Pty. Ltd., was established in 1987 initially trading from a premises in Mitchell Street Nambour with a staff of four.
Air-Rite (Aust) Pty Ltd was established in 1987 initially trading from a premises in Mitchell Street Nambour with a staff of four.
We re-located to our present location in Windsor Rd Nambour in 1995. In 1996 we opened our own in house sheetmetal workshop facility which was moved into a larger adjoining building in1998. The business now has a staff level of 30 with selected sub-contractors utilized as required. Always willing to train apprentices, we have seen more than 20 apprentices move through our ranks to become tradesmen since our inception. Air-Rite has always been a private locally owned and operated entity and today remains in the hands of three actively involved local directors.